Press play to listen to this article By JACK BLANCHARD PRESENTED BY LLOYDS BANKING GROUP Send tips here | Subscribe for free | Listen to Playbook and view in your browser Good Friday morning. SCOOP — big lobby move: The Daily Mirror’s Political Editor Andrew Gregory has been poached by the Sunday Times and will become the paper’s new health editor in November. Gregory covered the health beat for five years at the Mirror before being made political editor last summer, twice winning health journalist of the year at the press awards. No word yet on a replacement. **A message from Lloyds Banking Group: We are helping our customers develop their employability and digital skills. This year we will create 1,000 internal apprenticeship positions within Lloyds Banking Group that will result in permanent employment. By 2020, we will have helped 2,500 people develop their skills and find permanent employment within the group. It’s one of the ways we help Britain prosper. Learn more.** DRIVING THE DAY WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: There’s only one story being discussed in SW1, and it’s this morning’s big Sun scoop on Boris Johnson’s private life. See the Sun front page. Read the Sun story…. Read full this story
- No exit strategy... do it yourself: Homebase reopens, DIY-ers flock to B&Q and groups of traveller covidiots are dispersed from park... but is now REALLY the time to buy a lazy spa or queue for an ice cream?
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot by John Lloyd review – the question of Scottish independence
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - House clears virus package; Trump breaks with Fauci
- MPs urge chancellor to honour leave campaign's £350m NHS promise
- Traffic light system to get out of lockdown: Schools could go back on May 11 and hairdressers and clothes shops reopen - but over 70s face being stuck indoors for a YEAR
- Get Britain moving again: Businesses and political leaders call for a clear exit from lockdown as DIY stores and garden centres get set to open - but UK suffers its highest death toll for a week
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 11-12
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says he’ll temporarily suspend immigration
- UK PM Johnson's aide Cummings attended coronavirus experts' meeting: Guardian
- Could ministers be ready to start planning exit in 10 days? Government to get green light to prepare for 'next phase' after lockdown extension today - and coffee shops and restaurants could reopen first
POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Lloyds Banking Group: Boris in the limelight — Hammond in Brussels — Labour purge is go have 406 words, post on www.politico.eu at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.