Former surgeon-turned-developer Dr. Fadi Dagher is ready to mix his old and new lives, with his latest redevelopment just north of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. Dagher’s Cedarland Development is proposing to construct a new five-story mixed-use project on the vacant Main Street lot, where the dilapidated former Buffalo Tourist Lodge used to stand. Plans by Michael J. Conroe of Architectural Resources for the $25 million project call for a 128,890-square-foot building at the southeast corner of Main and Dodge streets. It will occupy a 1.551-acre site that has been vacant since the former motel was demolished in July 2014, according to a letter to the city Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals. “We’re excited to change that area of Main Street, and bring a vacant lot and be able to revitalize it into something that will add a lot of character, especially approaching the medical campus,” said Kevin Dagher, vice president of Cedarland and son of Dr. Dagher. “We look forward to completing the project.” The project – owned by Dagher’s D&S Capital Real Estate – is aimed at medical campus workers, as well as University at Buffalo medical students and other downtown employees. The building will include… Read full this story
- Provident plans $85 million proton therapy center in Baton Rouge
- No parking? Denver City Council looks at halting some development plans without it
- The Peace Corps turns 60, plans its return to world after virus hiatus
- The Hill's Sustainability Report: After massive Haiti earthquake, thousands await medical care
- Baton Rouge General pulls out of plans for proton cancer treatment center
- How Big Is Germany’s Medical Cannabis Market?
- Switzerland offers Vietnam nearly 80 million USD for business climate improvement
- Switzerland offers Vietnam nearly $80 million for business climate improvement
- Delhi Master Plan must include its people
- Multi-crore river front plan Aji project inches towards securing green clearance
Surgeon-turned-developer plans $25 million project near Medical Campus have 300 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.