It’s fair to presume a couple of things when you consider that non-premium small cars are amongst the biggest-selling – make that the biggest-selling – passenger cars out there. And it’s also easy to presume that you don’t get much goodness for your modest spend. Further still, it might be presumptuous that, because of their potentially bare-boned nature, the most popular non-ute buys in Oz are all much of a muchness. When viewed from a cruising altitude, yes, of course, affordable choices in mainstream passenger cars do cater to buyers not preferencing emotion and indulgence, but you might be surprised at how wholesome, fruity and inimitable the choices available are. In fact, the sheer popularity of the small hatchback set suggests that their amalgamated goodness and appeal seduces buyers more than, well, other segments. Obviously. One look at the new 12th-generation Toyota Corolla it’s clearly out to seduce buyers, in part at least, with a bold styling makeover pitching a sexier, less humdrum appeal. Even in lower-rung variants such as the Ascent Sport on the screen before you. This is, in a way, a risky move from one key perspective: the old, aged and familiar 11th generation was put to pasture at… Read full this story
- 2018 Toyota C-HR: Thai pricing and specs
- The 10 most reliable cars of 2018
- These are the 20 best-selling sedans in America in 2018
- Toyota to build new SUV, rather than car at Alabama plant
- Toyota eyeing Ontario for new model production
- We drove a $34,000 Hyundai Tucson that will take on Honda, Toyota, and Subaru. Here are its coolest features.
- We drove a $31,000 Honda Accord and a $39,000 Toyota Camry to see which one is the better family sedan — here’s the verdict
- Hyundai teases 2018 Santa Fe SUV ahead of Geneva reveal
- Ford reveals new Focus for 2018
- GIIAS 2018 to showcase 250 automotive industry brands
2018 Toyota Corolla v Hyundai i30 vs Mazda 3 comparison have 300 words, post on www.caradvice.com.au at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.