On Saturday, Mini Makers will be descending on Hempstead Valley to meet their hero Mister Maker.And they’re being encouraged to bring along their favourite books.The CBeebies star, also known as Phil Gallagher, is joining in the shopping centre’s 40th anniversary celebrations with a meet and greet on October 20.He will be available to sign autographs and pose for photos at the KM Charity Team’s stand outside Marks and Spencer from 10am for an hour.Fans quick off the mark will take home Mister Maker book bags, which are available to the first 20 children to visit him on the day.Phil said: “Hempstead Valley (or “The Sava” as I still call it) is the first shopping centre I can remember visiting as a child and it holds so many happy memories for me. I am proud to help celebrate this big birthday and to support the inspiring work of the KM Charity Team.”The presenter is a key supporter of Buster’s Book Club, a reading reward initiative for schools, which is run by children’s educational charity the KM Charity Team.Schools signing up to the scheme by December 1 will go into a prize draw to win 400 books.Simon Dolby, chief executive of the… Read full this story
- Celebrating 40 Years! Registration for fall 2018/spring 2019 is now open!
- Annual S.F. Carnaval celebrates 40 years
- Celebrating 40 Years! Annual Open House: German School of Connecticut, Stamford on May 12th
- Parliament House celebrates 40 years
- Norway's Fare Share Co-op celebrates 40 years
- Ballycarry service to celebrate 40 years of Downshire School
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark celebrating 40 years at Let’s Rock Norwich!
- Celebrating 40 years of the Calderdale Way
- Masterful Mozart and Haydn: Onion River Chorus celebrates 40 years
- This Summer, We're Celebrating 40 Years of the VW Jetta
CBeebies star celebrates 40 years of Hempstead Valley have 288 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.