Belarus, Vietnam expect US$500 million bilateral trade Vietnam and Belarus will hold a Vietnam-Belarus Business Forum to boost trade exchange towards the US$500 two-way trade target in the future, has said Vladimir Andreichenko, Chairman of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus. On October 9, National Assembly (NA) Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan met with Vladimir Andreichenko, Chairman of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus on the sidelines of the third Meeting of Speakers of Eurasian Countries’ Parliaments (MSEAP 3) in Antalya, Turkey. At the meeting, the Vietnamese NA leader assured Vietnam’s high regard for the development of traditional friendship and all-around cooperation with Belarus, noting that regular meetings between parliamentarians of Vietnam and Belarus indicate the sound and traditional friendship between the two nations as well as two legislatures. She also thanked Belarusian leaders for dispatching a high-ranking delegation to the funeral of President Tran Dai Quang while emphasizing that Vietnam always remembered and greatly valued the support Belarus provided for Vietnam during the past struggles for national liberation and the current national defence process. The top Vietnamese legislator said she hopes that the two sides will continue to offer mutual support at… Read full this story
- 'Hands, face, space...knees and toes': Boris Johnson unveils new government coronavirus slogan but is accused of making it up as it is compared to a children's song
- Six in 10 adults still feel uncomfortable eating indoors at a restaurant despite drive to get people to dine out after launch of Rishi Sunak’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme, says survey
- Government health experts warn U.S. cities of 'trouble ahead'
- Boris says UK is NOT racist country but says government must do more to tackle discrimination as Number 10 calls tearing down of slave trader Edward Colston’s statue a ‘criminal act’
- Top news of the day: New education policy stresses on making job creators, says Modi; N. Ram, Arun Shourie and Prashant Bhushan move Supreme Court against Contempt of Court Act, and more
- Troops on the streets? Government's scientific advisers warned tension over local lockdowns could need military to stop disorder around the UK
- UPDATE 1-UK 10-year government bond yields hit all-time low
- Bayer paying up to $10.9B to settle Monsanto weedkiller case
- Pub bosses warn ministers that shutting bars again 'will destroy jobs' after government Sage adviser said closing may be a trade-off to get children back to school
- IPL 2020 Governing Council Meet: Coronavirus Substitutes, Dates to New Match Timings, Big Takeaways From Approved by Governing Council
Government News 10/10 have 414 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.