HBO’s hit Emmy-winning drama Game of Thrones will debut its eighth and final season starting in April, the network announced in a trailer released online on Tuesday (local time). The video featured footage from previous seasons of the costly battles that preceded the coming showdown for control of the fictional kingdom of Westeros. The network did not reveal a specific date for the final season’s premiere, which will run for six episodes. Game of Thrones, which has won multiple Emmy awards, is HBO’s biggest hit ever with some 30 million viewers in the United States and an army of devoted fans worldwide. The series is based on novels by George R.R. Martin in a series called A Song of Ice and Fire. HBO, the premium cable network owned by AT&T Inc, plans to put a large physical and social-media marketing effort behind the upcoming season. Starting November 27, promotions will be spread throughout New York’s Grand Central Station, and 250,000 Game of Thrones mass transit MetroCards will be issued. Several spinoffs of the series are in the works. HBO said in June that it had given a pilot order to a prequel that will take place thousands of years before… Read full this story
- When is The Winds Of Winter’s release date and has George RR Martin finished Game of Thrones’ book six?
- Big Little Lies season 2: release date, cast and where to watch it revealed
- Game Of Thrones series 8 starts on 14 April as new trailer shows the Starks visiting the crypts of Winterfell
- Game of Thrones fans predict grisly end for Stark girls as new season 8 trailer arrives – and start date is announced
- Scrapped Games of Thrones script reveals MASSIVE difference that changes everything
- Game of Thrones season 8: Emilia Clarke teases HUGE reveal that will 'cut deep' for Daenerys
- Games of Thrones' artist in behind-the-scene glimpse of season 8 promo making
- Fortnite Week 7 SECRET Battle Star: Where is the Hidden Loading Screen Location Season 7
- Fortnite Week 7 Loading Screen: Where is the Secret Battle Star map Location in Season 7
- When will George RR Martin's book The Winds of Winter arrive, and what will it mean for Game of Thrones?
'Game of Thrones' final season release date revealed have 357 words, post on www.odt.co.nz at November 13, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.