PUBLISHED: 08:44 31 December 2018 David Vincent Alex Till, chief executive of Menta Picture; i101 DIGITAL i101 Digital ltd Business owners, their staff and self-employed freelancers who need to gain more knowledge, information and experience in marketing or accounts can now do so, in Bury St Edmunds and in Ipswich. Business owners, their staff and self-employed freelancers who need to gain more knowledge, information and experience in marketing or accounts can now do so, in Bury St Edmunds and in Ipswich.Subjects range from marketing using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, to how to use a Smartphone to film promotional material, suitable to post on social media. Trainer and social media user, Nick Pandolfi said; “MENTA’s new masterclass, ‘Google My Business’ has already proved a popular subject. I’ll show delegates how to claim their business address and build marketing content which will point more leads to their website and sales channels.” From 1st April 2019 VAT registered businesses must send their VAT returns to HMRC using Making Tax Digital (MTD) software. If their taxable turnover drops below the VAT threshold, currently £85,000, a business must still submit returns through MTD software unless they deregister or are exempt from MTD for VAT.Business… Read full this story
- Can you trust the mainstream media?
- Financial Times to change way it charges for online content
- Hold social media accountable for hate contents, ADVAN, WFA
- The Best Email Marketing Software for 2019
- Vietnam plans laws against fake news, social media rumors
- Shocking Report Suggests Some Celebrities May Be Buying Social Media Followers
- Avoiding a $40M Tweet: 7 Tips for Making a Solid Social Media Policy
- 'It's like Chick-Fil-A not selling chicken anymore': Social media hits back at Instagram's decision to get rid of 'likes' - as experts warn the overhaul may be motivated by profit not 'mental health'
- Germany's AfD to open its own newsroom in preparation for mainstream media offensive
- Porn Stars’ Instagram Accounts Targeted By Hackers: ‘I Was Locked Out’
From media and online marketing to accountancy have 316 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.