Derby County staged a remarkable comeback to beat Norwich City at Carrow Road yesterday. The Rams trailed 2-0 and 3-2 at various intervals in the Sky Bet Championship clash – and were 3-2 down when floodlight failure interrupted the game for about 20 minutes. Frank Lampard’s men came back after the break with two late goals – Jack Marriott scoring in injury-time – to secure a 4-3 win. Here’s how the national media viewed the clash. DAILY MAIL Derby staged an astonishing late comeback to beat high-flying Norwich 4-3 at Carrow Road in the Sky Bet Championship. Trailing 3-2 with 10 minutes to go, and with a floodlight failure then delaying the game for 25 minutes, the Rams hit back in superb style. Florian Jozefzoon equalised a couple of minutes after the resumption and Jack Marriott fired home a dramatic winner on the 90-minute mark. The hosts seemed to be in complete control after goals from Ben Godfrey and Teemu Pukki had put them 2-0 up inside 31 minutes but the Rams were back on level terms by half-time, with Fikayo Tomori and Mason Mount on target. The best pictures from Derby County’s extraordinary win over Norwich City at Carrow… Read full this story
- Monrovia Unified Middle School Named 2020 School To Watch For Commitment To Excellence
- High School Athletes Deliver Donated Snacks To Bloom Food Pantry
- Scorpio rising: Microsoft's plans for Xbox One and the future of video games
- Pasadena Unified School District: Virtual Field Trips For Spring Break!
- 6 games to play with friends during lockdown on WhatsApp
- 4 educational games that you can download for your kids
- Spotsylvania Schools Plan In-Person Ceremonies For Class Of 2020
- Senior Prank 'School For Sale' Video Circulates In Anne Arundel
- Opelousas Catholic School steps up to help meet community needs
- Free Games You Can Claim Right Now: PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
'Schooled at their own game' have 310 words, post on www.derbytelegraph.co.uk at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.