Donald Trump has falsely claimed texts between former FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were “wiped clean and gone” – despite a new report revealing the messages were not initially included in a Justice Department probe due to a technical error. The president tweeted on Saturday: “Wow, 19,000 Texts between Lisa Page and her lover, Peter S of the FBI, in charge of the Russia Hoax, were just reported as being wiped clean and gone.” “Such a big story that will never be covered by the Fake News,” he continued. “Witch Hunt!” The FBI’s automated collection tool failed to collect five months of text messages between the agents due to a technology failure, according to a report released by the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general. Join Indpendent Minds For exclusive articles, events and an advertising-free read for just £5.99 €6.99 $9.99 a month Start your free trial Get the best of The Independent With an Independent Minds subscription for just £5.99 €6.99 $9.99 a month Start your free trial Get the best of The Independent Without the ads – for just £5.99 €6.99 $9.99 a month Start your free trial During the period in which the texts were unaccounted for,… Read full this story
- The Training and Skills You Need to Become an FBI Agent
- Obama Missed Out on the Chance to Make History - Text Messaging
- Elderly, Youth, Isolation, Text Messaging - What's the Connection?
- Cell Phone Etiquette - Returning a Call With a Text Message
- Dirty Text Messages - Typing to Titillate the Senses
- The Advantages on Sending Cell Phone Text Messages Using the Internet
- 3 Laws to Flirting in Your Text Messages
- Cheating Spouse Text Messages - How You Can Find Out What They're Doing on Their Phone!
- Spam Text Messages - How To Make Them Stop
- Text Messages - A New Way of Shopping?
Trump spreads fake right wing claim about missing text messages between FBI agents have 306 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.