The Dark Overlord, a group of cyber crooks who claim to have obtained highly confidential information related with the 9/11 attacks, has decrypted a handful of docs in line with their “tiered compensation plan”. The leak — a total of 650 files — is called Layer 1, the most innocuous material from the trove. It consists of memorandums and confidentiality agreements, depositions of American Airlines employees, insurance pay-outs and interviews with relatives of passengers who were flying the ill-fated planes. The newly released data apparently does not provide sensational material but put the hackers’ words into action. READ MORE: Israeli Media Expose Covert Cyberwarfare Firm Recruiting IDF Hackers They have split what they call “9/11 Papers” into five layers, with Layer 1 standing for the most insignificant material and Layer 5 containing the most sensitive data. Each layer has its own price tag and milestones; the hackers say that they have received 3.27 Bitcoins, or $12,000, which was enough to peel back Layer 1 and unblock several “checkpoints”. CC0Sensitive Personal Data of 100 German Politicians Hacked & Leaked Online The group initially released the decryption keys via Twitter, but the platform soon banned the account. This has apparently angered the hackers, who have issued an ultimatum to the United States and the “deep state”. “Your censorship and fake news cover-ups won’t silence this… Read full this story
- Customs, Pakistan Post officials might be involved in facilitating hackers, reveals investigation
- First look at Mark Strong's spy thriller Deep State - as he takes the mantle from Jack Bauer
- Stock market truthers think the deep state is manipulating Wall Street to 'destroy' Trump
- Ignore all the false smiles, our Deep State is trying to turn Brexit into Wrexit
- Duffy reveals Morton had to dig deep before Celtic clash
- Top 5 reveals from JFK Files so far including plots to kill Castro and Oswald speaking 'broken Russian'
- Identity of NI TalkTalk hacker revealed
- Revealed: the 11 most popular takeaway dishes
- Tesco poaches Ulster Bank chief in blow to state-backed RBS
- Revealed: All 11 Sheffield restaurants with zero-star food hygiene ratings
Cash for Cache: Hackers Reveal First Batch of 9/11 Files in Blow to 'Deep State' have 337 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.