Here is your regular reminder that your “president,” Donald Trump, is a big fat liar. He makes bold and ostentatious claims without any evidence, inflates his own ego with his bold-faced lies, and insults the everyday American people with his inane fabrications. This latest one is a doozy. We are in the midst of one of the longest government shutdowns in U.S. history, according to the Huffington Post. There are an estimated 800,000 federal workers who have either been furloughed or forced to work without pay because their jobs are considered “essential”—like TSA screeners for instance. We just came off a major holiday that had probably already set people back for the most part, and now they have to worry about how they are going to pay the lights and the gas, keep their cellphones on and pay the rent. They don’t need any added stressors, and they definitely don’t need anyone trying to co-opt their current struggle and projecting positive feelings about it onto them—so you know that’s what your “president” did of course, right? HuffPo reports that on Sunday, a reporter outside the White House asked Trump “Mr. President, can you relate to the pain of federal workers… Read full this story
- Live From New York, It's Donald Trump
- There's No Stopping the Donald Trump Show
- Shutdown fight is not about the wall. It's about Donald Trump: ANALYSIS
- Donald Trump LIVE – Former president sues to keep January 6 riot documents secret claiming ‘executive privilege’
- What we know about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer during the campaign
- 'Every indicator suggests' Donald Trump WILL run for US presidency in 2024 says insider
- Donald Trump's former adviser 99.9% sure he will run for White House in 2024 - and win
- A brief tour through Donald Trump's questionable understanding of American history
- Donald Trump Learns to Love the Swamp
- Where is Donald Trump today?
Dumb Dullard Donald Trump Is Doing the Damn Most. Again have 309 words, post on www.theroot.com at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.