U.S. Immigration Government Shutdown Fox News host Mark Levin railed against “pathological liar” Democratic party leaders including Senators Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and former Senator Hillary Clinton for “flip-flopping” on past support of a southern border wall just to spite President Donald Trump in 2019. But did they? Levin joined Sean Hannity Tuesday evening after Trump’s Oval Office address to criticize what they saw as the Democratic Party’s seeming about-face regarding support of the border wall and border security. Pelosi and Schumer responded to the president’s address by accusing Trump of using a “manufactured crisis” to force U.S. taxpayers to foot the $5 billion bill for the Mexican border wall. Levin, Hannity and Trump’s now-acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney have long focused particularly on Democrats’ support of the Secure Fence Act of 2006, signed into law by Republican President George W. Bush after passing the Congress with strong bipartisan support. Then-Democratic Senators Clinton, Schumer, Obama and Biden all supported the less ambitious border proposal in an attempt to “stem some of the tide of illegal immigration” and as a precursor to a potential comprehensive immigration reform bill. “Let’s keep a few things in mind when you watch Schumer and Pelosi, they are… Read full this story
- Mark Levin blasts Democrats, media for attacking Mick Mulvaney: 'It's so absurd'
- Construction begins on 30-foot border wall in fragile Arizona desert
- Trump’s Next DHS Chief Tasked with Completing 400 Miles of Border Wall Before 2020 Election
- Mark Levin: 'Trump gets treated worse than a terrorist or mass murderer'
- First construction of brand-new border wall in Texas begins
- Trump border wall funding plan countered by Democrat's $3.6B reversal bill
- Levin: House Dems Seized Control of the Instrumentalities of the House, Bastardized the Impeachment Clause for 2020 Advantage
- 'I can't control what anyone else does': Tulsi Gabbard defends herself against Hillary Clinton's claims she's being 'groomed' by Russia as she continues to get a frequent mention in Kremlin-backed media
- Trump blasts Nancy Pelosi for letting San Francisco 'rot away' and takes a swipe at 'badly failing candidate' Kamala Harris after she refused to speak at black college which honored the President for criminal justice reform
- Tulsi Gabbard says Hillary Clinton has 'blood on her hands' and brands her the 'embodiment of corruption' after the former Secretary of State claimed she was a 'favorite of the Russians' as fellow Democratic candidates flock to the veteran's defense
Fox News Host Mark Levin Blasts Schumer, Clinton For Border Wall Voting Record, Support of 2006 Secure Fence Act have 395 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.