The president of people who ride recumbent bikes issued a series of whiny, fussy, I-didn’t-have-a good-nap-laced tweets aimed at his brief meeting with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at the White House Wednesday afternoon. You know, the meeting that Trump held and then stormed out of as soon as he learned that he wasn’t going to get his way. “He sort of slammed the table, and when Leader Pelosi said she didn’t agree with the wall, he just walked out and said, ’We have nothing to discuss,’” Schumer said, “He said it was a waste of his time,” Yahoo News reports. Schumer added: “This was really unfortunate and in my judgment somewhat unbecoming of a presidency.” The president remains in a hole and just won’t stop digging. There is a lot to unpack in this tweet so let’s begin. Whenever the president starts name-calling — because nothing says “I know how to handle adult negotiations like name calling — he’s losing. The president has painted himself into a corner by touting himself as a master negotiator and now the world, and more importantly, the federal government which has been shut down since these “talks” began,… Read full this story
- Trump assails Comey in tweetstorm, suggests ex-FBI director deserves 'jail'
- Trump suggests Syria attack may come "very soon or not so soon at all"
- Trump orders US missile strikes in Syria
- Just How Dangerous Is Donald Trump?
- The Latest: Israeli military sends aid to Gaza
- Syria reports missile attack; U.S. denies launching strike
- After Russia warns US against military strikes in Syria, Trump says missiles ‘will be coming’
- Oregon Gov. to Trump: I Refuse to Send National Guard Troops to Mexican Border
- Is Sean Hannity Avoiding Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Michael Avenatti?
- Comments for : Twitter testing 280 character cap, double the current limit
Trump Sends Temper Tantrum Tweet Denying He Threw a Temper Tantrum have 305 words, post on www.theroot.com at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.