Clodagh Hawe (39) and her sons, Liam (13) Niall (11) and Ryan (6) were killed by their husband and father, Alan Hawe (40) on August 29 2016 in Virginia, Co. Cavan. Alan Hawe subsequently took his own life. Clodagh’s mother Mary Coll and sister Jacqueline Connolly have spoken in a RTÉ Claire Byrne Live special about their unanswered questions. Here is the full transcript: Claire: Tell me about your sister, your daughter, and the mother that she was. You know, tell us what she was like as a child. Mary: She was, you know as any mother would say, she was a beautiful child. She was always easy to manage. She was always mature for her age, never, wasn’t demanding, she always did her best at school, she was never in trouble. She was never in trouble as a teenager. Claire: Was she quiet? Mary: She was very quiet, she was yeah. She probably wouldn’t have been that confident in herself but as she grew older her confidence grew. She did her leaving cert when she was 17 and she started teaching then, teacher training in St Patrick’s College in Drumcondra. Claire: So then the sister often has a different… Read full this story
- A royally revealing photo album: Matt Smith and Claire Foy made a VERY convincing Queen and Prince Philip in The Crown. Now, as rumours swirl of an off-screen romance, is life imitating art?
- Claire’s Place Foundation Unveils 2020 Clairity Ball to Support Families Affected by Cystic Fibrosis
- Well-suited! Rose Byrne and longtime partner Bobby Cannavale step out in matching pantsuits for the CNN Heroes event in New York City
- Transcript: Robert O'Brien on "Face the Nation," December 8, 2019
- Full Transcript: Mitt Romney Speaks Out Against Donald Trump
- Transcript: Rep. Adam Schiff on "Face the Nation," December 8, 2019
- Colorado Springs officers who killed De’Von Bailey did not see gun before they shot fleeing teen, transcripts show
- Dems roil probe with release of Fusion GPS transcript
- WATCH: Cruz Agrees It’s Inappropriate To Say ‘China Should Look Into The Biden Family’
- Jared Kushner Isn't Off the Hook in Russia Investigation, Republican Says, but Interview Could Now Be More Difficult
Full transcript of Clodagh Hawe family interview with RTÉ's Claire Byrne have 351 words, post on www.independent.ie at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.