caption Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard source Reuters/Stephen Lam At a special event on Monday, Apple revealed its upcoming subscription TV service, Apple TV+. Here are all of the original TV shows Apple is developing for the service. Apple provided further details about its big push into original TV programming at a special event on Monday, but many questions still linger. The company didn’t reveal pricing for its upcoming subscription TV service, Apple TV+, or a release date for any of the shows that will debut on the service, only that it’s coming this fall. READ MORE: Apple’s new TV service sounds like a clone of Amazon Prime Video – here’s how the 2 compare What Apple did offer all-star talent to introduce the most noteworthy original shows. That included Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams and Sara Bareilles, Kumail Nanjiani, and even “Sesame Street’s” Big Bird. But the company didn’t show off everything it has in development. Viewers can expect more, including a biographical drama on NBA all-star Kevin Durant’s youth and an animated show from the creator of “Bob’s Burgers.” Here are the original shows that Apple is producing in its push into TV (including… Read full this story
- Apple's crown is slipping – will news and TV shows be its next big thing?
- 39 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2018
- Jurnee Smollett Wants A Black Canary TV Show
- From 'I May Destroy You' to 'Normal People'—10 Best TV Shows of 2020 So Far
- The Witcher: Blood Origin: Everything we know about the Netflix spinoff series
- Netflix TV shows you definitely haven't watched before
- 15 best TV shows to stream on Amazon Prime Video
- 15 of the best TV shows to stream on Amazon Prime Video
- Orlando Bloom Shares His Thoughts On Amazon's New Lord Of The Rings TV Show
- Amazon's Wheel Of Time TV Show Casts Two Key Characters
All 22 original TV shows Apple is producing as it battles Netflix, HBO, Amazon, and others have 316 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.