ISIS bride Shamima Begum’s baby died yesterday after being rushed to hospital with a lung infection. The 19-year-old and newborn Jarrah had recently been living at a desert refugee camp after being told she had been stripped of her British citizenship. Innocent Jarrah, who was a British citizen, is now the teen’s third child to die after she fled the UK to join up with the terror group in Syria. A paramedic at the scene told the BBC the tot was having breathing difficulties and was taken to hospital along with Begum on Thursday morning. But the baby couldn’t be saved and passed away yesterday at 1.30pm local time after suffering from a lung infection. The jihadi bride was later taken back to the refugee camp in Syria to bury her child, the paramedic added. There had been some confusion earlier over whether the baby was still alive, but the Syrian Defence Force (SDF) has tonight confirmed his death. ‘HE WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN’ The SDF earlier branded it “fake news” when reports began to spread online after family lawyer Mohammed Tasnime Akunjee revealed the death on Twitter. He said: “We have strong but as yet unconfirmed reports that Shamima… Read full this story
- Brit ex-ISIS bride who became suburban mum says 'Shamima Begum can change like me'
- Devastated mother shares picture of her cradling stillborn baby and criticises midwives who 'repeatedly ignored her concerns' about 'high-risk' pregnancy
- London coronavirus panic: Islington GP surgery closes and is scrubbed down in 'false alarm' and tube passengers wear masks after victim got an UBER to hospital
- Home at last... but straight to quarantine: British and Irish evacuees flash OK and heart signs as they arrive at Arrowe Park Hospital for two-week containment ordeal after 20-day hell on Diamond Princess plague ship
- Brighton's coronavirus 'super-spreader' is OUT of hospital and 'no longer contagious': Businessman scout leader who infected 11 people across the EU and UK will now 'happily back with his family'
- Another 117 are tested for coronavirus in UK in one day as total passes 3,000 after sixth Briton becomes infected and millions face being told to stay at home for two weeks
- Grandfather of eight-month-old boy feared to have coronavirus tells of family's agonising wait for results as mother 'self-isolates' with baby at home after being treated by infected Sussex medic
- Prince Philip's HELICOPTER dash to hospital: Frail Duke, 98, battled 'flu-like' illness for weeks and suffered a fall before being rushed from Sandringham to London's King Edward VII to treat 'pre-existing condition'
- Seventy-eight Brits on coronavirus quarantine cruise ship face being left behind as US airlifts 380 citizens to safety
- British coronavirus cruise ship airlift is DELAYED: Flight to rescue 74 UK nationals trapped on infection-riddled Diamond Princess is pushed back a day because of 'logistical complications'
Shamima Begum’s baby died on Thursday after Brit ISIS bride’s son was taken to hospital with lung infection have 455 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 8, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.