Cost reduction and complete flexibility are just two of the major benefits cited by those small and medium-sized enterprises that choose cloud computing. In addition, cloud technology offers small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) instant access to technologies that used to be available only to large – and wealthy – corporations. So why aren’t more SMEs utilising the cloud at the earliest opportunity? Here, Anish Kapoor, chief executive of Manchester-headquartered FinTech business AccessPay – which continues to enjoy massive growth by successfully harnessing the cloud – gives his professional opinion on the topic. What does AccessPay do? AccessPay was conceived as a response to a payments landscape that was manual, costly and error prone. In the seven years since we were founded, the company has grown to become one of the UK’s leading FinTechs with ambitions to extend its reach into the US. Is the cloud beneficial to SMEs, in your experience? In short, the functionality and flexibility the cloud offers is transforming the business environment as we know it. But its uptake amongst SMEs remains somewhat limited. This reticence towards wholesale transference of data and communications to the cloud stems from a lack of understanding as to the potential it… Read full this story
- Magic Mushrooms: Do They Have Any Health Benefits?
- Best Printers for Chromebook and Google Cloud 2021
- Alibaba Cloud nears profitability as customers move from IaaS into AI, data analytics workloads
- Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Cloud Gaming Ahead of Its Release
- Enterprises accelerate digitization and shift IT systems to the cloud
- Elastic changes open-source license to monetize cloud-service use
- Google Cloud rolls out image search, product recommendations for retailers
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Pine Nuts (Chilgoza Pine Nuts)
- 11 Health Benefits Of Pomegranate Tea And How To Make It
- Pongal, Til Laddu And More: Health Benefits Of Foods Prepared During Sankranti
The benefits of utilising the cloud effectively have 297 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.