It took threats of cracked heads, merciless memes, and even a chime-in from Chrissy Teigen, but the feud between 50 Cent and producer Randall Emmett is finally over. The rapper had been on a social media warpath against Emmett and his fiancée, Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent, over a $1million loan. 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, launched a public attack on Emmett on Friday and demanded that he pay back the six-year-old loan. Emmett, who repeatedly pleaded to be left alone and claimed he was going to the hospital from stress over the feud, finally paid the rapper back on Monday afternoon. It took threats of cracked heads, merciless memes, and even a chime-in from Chrissy Teigen, but the feud between 50 Cent and producer Randall Emmett, along with his fiancée Lala Kent (pictured together right), is finally over 50 Cent launched a public attack on Emmett and demanded that he pay back a $1million loan (the pair are pictured together at a past award show) The pair’s row boiled to the surface on Friday after 50 Cent shared a clip of Kent, 28, talking to her co-star about the first time she had sex… Read full this story
- 50 Cent's Blood on the Sand
- Top 3 Hip-Hop Producers
- Stellar Stuff - Star Science and Trivia
- Grey's Anatomy TV Show - Why Are Stars Bailing Out on the Show?
- Star Wars Birthday Party Games
- London's West End Theatres Get the Star Treatment
- 50 of the world's best breads
- Being A Producer - 5 Top Skills Required
- IRS Mileage Deduction Rules For Small Business Owners
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Energy Star Efficient Which Will Save Money
50 Cent's feud with producer and Vanderpump Rules star comes to an end have 268 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.