here.**On the roster: Dems need an answer on the border – Beto calls Bibi a racist - Buttigieg shares the struggle behind his coming out - Mulvaney: Voters will ‘never’ see Trump’s taxes – ‘That’s frickin’ sweet’President Trump probably wanted to ditch Kirstjen Nielsen as homeland security secretary. She’s a by-the-numbers holdover from former Chief of Staff John Kelly, and not a good fit for a corner-cutting showman of a president.THE RULEBOOK: WHEN WILL WE LEARN?Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 25TIME OUT: SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES Garden & Gun: “Sam Edwards III will be the first to admit it—the past three years have been hard. On January 19, 2016, his family’s decades-old Edwards Virginia Smokehouse went up in flames, leaving the facility destroyed. ‘In my lifetime, I’d never heard of it happening—a fire wiping out an entire ham house,’ says Edwards, the third-generation cure master to run the business his grandfather founded in 1926. In the immediate aftermath, Harper’s Country Hams of Clinton, Kentucky, was one of the first to step in, offering to take over Edwards’ production until the company got back on its feet in their Surry, Virginia, home base. Almost exactly a year later, the unthinkable happened again: Harper’s plant caught fire, too, and both families’ inventories were lost. Even… Read full this story
- A way back for the Lib Dems?
- POLITICO London Playbook: Take out the trash — Border this yet? — Dom makes his debut
- US Navy drafts plans to house tens of thousands of illegal immigrants at remote bases
- New Scottish tax system comes into force
- Britain is still broken. Here’s how to fix it
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Dalradian Gold: Spooked by Brexit? — Barnier defense speech — Tessa’s legacy
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Dalradian Gold: May in Wales — Lewisham countdown — Wedding bells in Windsor
- POLITICO London Playbook: Red shift on Brexit — PMQs train wreck? — Tory leadership watch
- POLITICO London Playbook: Britain’s top diplomat — Trump vs. the world — A year ago today
- Why not... legalise drugs?
Dems need an answer on the border have 333 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.