Xbox One news includes good and bad for Microsoft and PlayStation (Image: MICROSOFT) Microsoft continues to fall behind Sony’s PS4 console when it comes to sales, with plans afoot to release new versions of existing services. 2019 is expected to see the tech giant to launch a new Xbox One console, an additional Cloud Gaming business and a new combined subscription service. But none of that can change the fact that the PS4 continues to sell better than the Xbox console brand in 2019. A new report out this week has confirmed that the gap between the two gaming machines grew in February 2019. The data shared by VGChartz covers the United States, a key market for both hardware makers. The good news is that while more PlayStation 4s were sold in the region during February, it wasn’t by a huge number. Related articles PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch console rival shares shock news PS5 and Xbox Two release date BOOST: News coming in 2019? Here’s more from the VGChartz report, which reveals: “In February 2019 the gap in the US between the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One grew in favour of the PlayStation 4. “The PlayStation 4 sold… Read full this story
- iPhones can now play ANY PlayStation game thanks to latest PS4 update
- Microsoft’s new disc-less Xbox has finally arrived
- A new Xbox is on its way
- Microsoft announces first ‘disc-free’ Xbox
- Xbox One murder suspect 'posted laughing emojis on Facebook' after shooting
- Pickford deletes Xbox controller tweet following 'backlash'
- Microsoft will shut down ebook store and DELETE everyone’s books in July – how to get a refund
- Liverpool's Fabinho has been upgraded on FIFA 19 in latest update
- Roberto Firmino harshly treated in latest FIFA 19 Liverpool update
- Every unique feature inside Tottenham's new stadium
Xbox One news: NEW PS4 update is bad news for Microsoft’s Xbox console have 284 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.