Navas lost his place as the first choice this season after the arrival of Courtois. However, since Zidane’s return in the side, the French man again started putting the shot-stopper in front of goal. He started five matches in April, but Courtois has since reclaimed his spot as the No. 1 in goal. Now, two big names fighting for a single berth seemed to be problematic for the side and reportedly a decision has been made, which has suggested that the French man looks to put faith on the young blood instead. Brutal for Keylor Navas as he was a fantastic professional and performed at a really high level for Real Madrid. Was never the “marketable” goalkeeper Perez wanted.https://t.co/Hs5Ajqudb8 — EiF (@EiFSoccer) May 13, 2019 Real Madrid are looking to rebuild a big portion of the squad and Navas could be the first casualty of the side, although rumour is that the Los Blancos could even let go as many 10 players along with him. Real Madrid, thus, could be looking to cash out on the 32-year-old keeper whose contract ends in 2020. Given the profile he has, the keeper would most certainly be an attractive option for other top… Read full this story
- ¡Hala Madrid! Real Madrid supporters finally have a Windows tablet to call their own
- LIFX, LIFX+, and LIFX Z review: An expensive but hub-free way to beautifully light your world
- Beckham gets virus-free with Real deal
- 5 Ways To Get Your Routine Summertime Ready
- Summer isn't a break for kids or parents
- Why aren’t more kids showing up for summer lunch programs?
- Enjoy summer flavors all year with this vegan black bean burger recipe
- “The Deep State Strikes Back” is the first documentary that fully explains “Spygate” — see it now, exclusively at REAL.video
- 4 Summer Pitfalls That Lead To Weight Gain
- 11 Summer Sandals That Won’t Ruin Your Feet
Real Madrid to part ways with Keylor Navas this summer have 309 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.