White House staffers took turns during a farming event Thursday pushing back on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's claim that President Donald Trump threw a "temper tantrum" during a meeting. Trump held an event with farmers and ranchers at the White House on Thursday and announced $16 billion in new farm aid. However, the president quickly turned his attention back to his feud with Pelosi after a reporter asked about her insistence that his family should host an "intervention." Trump called the remark a "nasty" comment. The war of words between the two politicians kicked off on Wednesday morning when Pelosi accused Trump of a "cover-up," causing the president to cut a planned infrastructure meeting with the Democrats short. Instead of negotiating an infrastructure deal, he held a press conference demanding that Democrats stop investigating him or else he would not work with them on legislative issues. Pelosi claimed the president threw a "temper tantrum," and he has since hit back multiple times, claiming he was "extremely calm." During the farm meeting Thursday, he asked each White House staffer that was present to take turns corroborating their side of the story. (RELATED: Trump: 'I Was Extremely Calm' During Infrastructure Meeting) White… Read full this story
- Trump Sends Temper Tantrum Tweet Denying He Threw a Temper Tantrum
- Trump Just Threw a Temper Tantrum and Walked Out of Meeting Over Wall That Only Racists Want
- Trump Just Threw a Temper Tantrum and Walked Out of a Meeting Over a Wall That Only Racists Want
- Trump fires broadside at ‘pillaging’ Bidens, claims Ukraine push was only about ‘corruption’
- Dumb Dullard Donald Trump Is Doing the Damn Most. Again
- Senior House Democrat calls Purple Heart vet's closed door impeachment testimony 'extremely disturbing' as Donald Trump blasts witness as 'Never Trumper' and allies accuse Ukrainian language speaker of dual loyalty and 'espionage'
- 'He had nothing!' Trump says 'Robert Mueller did a poor job' during hours of congressional grilling and THANKS Democrats for holding the hearings – but declares they'll lose big in 2020 because they didn't hurt him
- The Latest: Current WH official to testify to House panels
- Flurry of House Dems back impeachment inquiry, amid bombshell reports Trump withheld Ukraine aid
- Recode Daily: Major networks will let President Trump make a prime-time pitch for his border wall tonight
Trump Invites WH Staff To Dispute Pelosi’s Claim That He Threw A ‘Temper Tantrum’ have 389 words, post on dailycaller.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.