(Getty Images) PERRIS, Calif. — Authorities say 7-year-old girl needed 1,000 stitches after a dog bit her face during a visit to a private animal rescue in Southern California. The Riverside County Department of Animal Services said Saturday that the 2-year-old male Akita lunged and bit the girl at the facility in Romoland. The girl was at the kennel with her family, hoping to adopt a dog. KABC-TV reports the child is recovering after undergoing three hours of surgery. The news station says the girl was with her family, hoping to adopt a dog. Due to the severity of the attack, Animal Services is working to have the dog put down.
- Parents of 4-year-old California boy charged with his murder
- Mother seeks answers over death of her BULLIED 12-year-old son who died of a heart attack in Argentina hours after telling his aunt that he'd been kicked in the chest at school
- A 9-Year-Old Australian Girl Is Being Attacked by Politicians for Refusing to Sing the National Anthem
- White Woman Calls Police on 8-Year-Old Black Girl For Selling Bottled Water Without Permit (VIDEO)
- 11-year-old Ohio girl battling stage 4 cancer named prom queen
- A 12-Year-Old Transgender Girl Was Horrifically Threatened Online by Parents From Her School
- Before she died, 2-year-old Norfolk girl was scalded so badly her skin started to come off
- Chaffetz: Message From Tragic Death of 7-Year-Old Migrant Girl Should Be ‘Don’t Make This Journey, It Will Kill You’
- 2 men to stand trial in slaying of 16-year-old Michigan girl
- Eight-year-old Swedish girl pulls pre-Viking era sword from lake
7-year-old California girl gets 1K stitches after dog attack have 263 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.