Sal Maiorana Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Published 5:02 AM EDT Aug 5, 2019 Injuries are starting to take their toll on the Buffalo Bills as training camp rolls on, now with just two days remaining at St. John Fisher College starting Monday morning with a 9:45 workout. In Sunday afternoon’s session, three offensive linemen who were expected to play key roles this season — center Mitch Morse, and guards Spencer Long and Jon Feliciano —were sidelined, creating a new combination for the first unit. And then midway through the practice, another player went down as tackle LaAdrian Waddle, battling for a backup spot, suffered a right leg injury and had to be carted off the field. Coach Sean McDermott said Sunday that Morse remains in the concussion protocol, a situation that grows more worrisome by the day because the Bills simply do not have an adequate option at center if Morse can’t play. Long has missed the last few practices with a sore knee, and Feliciano hurt his shoulder Friday night. At the start of practice Sunday, the first-team line featured Dion Dawkins at left tackle, Quinton Spain at left guard, Russell Bodine at center, Cody Ford at right guard… Read full this story
- Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested for DWI after ‘driving dangerously with open beer & a gun’
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo says New York's professional sports teams can start training again because residents are ready for a 'return to normalcy'
- College basketball rankings: Houston falls again after losing Fabian White for season with knee injury
- 'We were in a war zone with no weapons but our voices': On the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shooting, survivors remember the 'horrid barbaric act' that left four dead when the National Guard opened fire on unarmed students protesting the Vietnam War
- NFL QBs holding passing sessions minus bonding activities
- NFL must address minority hiring from bottom to top, says Jeff Reinebold
- Plenty to figure out before NHL decides on hub cities
- Cam Newton free agency: New odds revealed on betting favorite
- Coronavirus live updates: 2.1 million new jobless claims as U.S. death toll tops 100,000
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump waits 16 hours to acknowledge 100,000 dead in U.S.
Buffalo Bills training camp injuries, Cody Ford moves to guard have 357 words, post on eu.democratandchronicle.com at July 28, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.