A Florida man who “reeked of alcohol” was arrested last weekend after allegedly harassing a Michael Jackson impersonator outside a nightclub in Dunedin. Todd Mahon, 51, was arrested by Pinellas County sheriff’s deputies and charged with disorderly intoxication after police received a complaint at roughly 10:30 p.m. on Saturday saying he was seen aggressively yelling at the performer close to a local nightclub called Blur. An 11-year-old child who had been performing alongside the impersonator that night was in the crowd that witnessed the altercation, WFLA reported, citing a police arrest report. Officers said Mahon accused the pop star imitator of helping to promote Jackson’s alleged child abuse. Eyewitnesses told deputies that Mahon had attempted to leave the scene after trying to pick a fight with the impersonator, whose identity was not released by local law enforcement. When caught by police, the suspect at first admitted to his role in the altercation but later took back his statements and denied all involvement in the alleged nightclub harassment. According to the arrest report, deputies noted that Mahon told them “he had not been drinking alcohol at all this night even though he reeked of alcohol and his speech was slurred and… Read full this story
- SCOTUS Confirmation: Ketanji Brown Jackson Enters Day 3 of Senate Hearing
- After Club Q rampage, a drag queen confronts a mortal threat
- Transcript: Ezra Klein Interviews Michael Brendan Dougherty
- At Least 5 Dead and 25 Injured in Gunman’s Rampage at an L.G.B.T.Q. Club in Colorado
- Decades-long search for Florida mom's killer ends with arrest of son's childhood football coach
- UFC Fight Night predictions -- Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland: Fight card, start time, odds, live stream
- Lamar Jackson knee injury not considered season-ending, Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh says
- What Is 'The Staircase' Trying to Do?
- Man charged with murder over shooting of Migos rapper Takeoff
- A Man of Many Roles
Florida Man Tries to Fight Michael Jackson Impersonator Outside Club, Gets Arrested have 310 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.