As 5G networks continue to roll out and spread, you may be hunting for a smartphone that’s capable of taking advantage. If you’ve decided you’re ready to snag a 5G phone, then you owe it to yourself to check out Samsung’s two supersized options: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. While the S10 5G is the biggest and most expensive of the S10 lineup, it’s also significantly different from its siblings, whereas the Note 10 Plus 5G is identical to the Note 10 Plus except for the 5G support. At first glance the Note 10 Plus 5G and the S10 5G have a lot in common, so choosing between these two smartphones is going be tough, but this comparison will help, as we’re about to explain precisely how they differ. Specs Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Size 162.3 × 77.2 × 7.9 mm (6.39 × 3.04 × 0.31 inches) 162.6 × 77.1 × 7.9 mm (6.4 × 3.04 × 0.31 inches) Weight 198 grams (6.98 ounces) 198 grams (6.98 oz) Screen size 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Screen resolution 3040 × 1440 pixels (498 pixels per inch)… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE pre-orders - cheapest place to buy latest model
- Moto G 5G vs OnePlus Nord: How do India's most affordable 5G phones compare?
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Amazon, Flipkart sale: Buyers may get Galaxy Note 10 Lite or other premium phones free with Spacemax Family Hub and Curd Maestro refrigerators
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: A class apart
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Note 20 5G and Galaxy Z Flip 5G colors
- Samsung begins rollout of Android 11 and One UI 3 on Galaxy S20 series in US
- Galaxy Z Fold 2: All the ways this foldable do-over improves on the original
- The best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 deals for December 2020
- Samsung to launch Galaxy F62 with same chipset as the Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G vs. Galaxy S10 Plus 5G: Spec comparison have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.