Klipsch Bar 40 soundbar MSRP $299.99 Score Details DT Recommended Product "Klipsch's Bar 40 looks as good as it sounds, and that’s saying a lot." Pros Impressive clarity and detail Stylish design Real MDF cabinetry Simple setup and usability Mounting kit and all cables included Cons No extra HDMI port or DTS decoding Lack of EQ options can lead to balance issues Surround mode makes the sound too sharp Klipsch came out swinging with its soundbar lineup this year, unveiling five new soundbar models for 2019, alongside its new WiSA wireless surround setup and even a pair of fully wireless earbuds that (no surprise from Klipsch) sound fantastic. The first of the new bars to make it to our doorstep is also the most affordable, the $300 Bar 40. While it's short on extras, the Bar 40 packs a sexy new look, impressively detailed sound, and a slim-and-trim wooden frame that teases a touch of luxury, while still appealing to those looking to save on their soundbar buy. Get the horns Right out of the box, the Bar 40 makes a statement, with muscular twin Tractrix Horns (a signature Klipsch design touch) flanking a sleek, fabric-sheathed centerpiece made of MDF… Read full this story
- MartinLogan Motion Vision Sound Bar Review
- Vizio V Series 5.1 Soundbar review: Putting the ‘V’ in value
- 3 soundbar deals you can’t afford to miss today
- Heading back to the office, school or university? You can now save up to 40% off classic Eastpak backpacks on Amazon with prices starting as low at £13.96
- 'It's good to be home': Meghan Markle appears to offer a glimpse inside her and Harry's $14.7m Montecito mansion complete with views and vintage-inspired furniture
- Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants Puts The Grill On With Bar.Yard
- Trump's convention offers misleading portrait of his presidency
- Seek-and-find puzzle challenges you to spot the only scone in the cafe that has the cream UNDER the jam - so, can you beat the 40 second record?
- Spain bans smoking in public nationwide and closes nightclubs and late-night bars as coronavirus cases hit 3,000 a day in worsening 'second wave'
- When you moan about the cost of a meal, think about who’s slaving in the kitchens
Think soundbars look boring? The Klipsch Bar 40 offers affordable style have 357 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.