National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan will lead a high-ranking Vietnamese delegation to attend the 40th General Assembly of ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA 40) and pay an official visit to Thailand from August 25-30. National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan The trip will be made at the invitation of Speaker of the Thai House of Representatives Chuan Leekpai, who is also Chair of AIPA 40. The high-ranking Vietnamese delegation taking part in AIPA 40 aims to continue affirming the Vietnamese legislature's active and responsible participation in AIPA's activities and improving Vietnam's external activities. The AIPA 40 will take the theme "Advancing Parliamentary Partnership for Sustainable Community", during which NA Chairwoman Ngan will assume the role of AIPA Chair from Speaker Leekpai, organising the AIPA 41 next year and other activities within the framework of the AIPA Chair Year. Vietnam and Thailand established their diplomatic ties in 1976 and upgraded the relationship to strategic partnership level on the occasion of the Thailand visit by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in 2013. Both sides effectively carried out the action programme to realise bilateral strategic partnership for the 2014 – 2018 period and are working on contents of the action… Read full this story
- Top 10 Things To Do And See On Samui Island - Thailand
- Returning to Qui Nhon - 1971 - Federal Electric Corporation (FEC)
- Tsunami : Is The Tsunami The Tip Of More Natural Disasters On The Way?
- Are These the Worst Articles Ever?
- Romance Tours and Singles Vacations
- Presenting: Scott Rains - World Traveller, Disabled Travel Advocate & Expert on Universal Design
- Obtaining Reiki Certification Can Be Difficult
- March Thoughts
- US Navy F14 Tomcat (1970-2006) Retired
- Handling the Nightmare Customer
Vietnamese NA Chairwoman to attend AIPA 40 in Thailand have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.