Home • Free PC Games • PC Game News • 40 Natalie Clayton Contributor 19th September 2019 / 8:06PM Light the candles, roast the goose, Father Epic has come to town. Bearing gifts of cost-free games, he’s telling tale of a masked menace from a far-off metropolis. Clad in black and the cowl of a bat – what delightful nonsense! For the younger children, a toy-like series of marvels await in the Lego Batman trilogy. Ah, and for you older rascals, the Arkham series awaits with a devilish tale of detectives, criminals and fast-flying fists. But make up your mind quick, there’s only a week to spare. The Arkham games range from brilliant (Asylum) to Well Good (City) to quite naff (Knight). Arkham Origins is notably missing from the bundle, but I don’t recall it being fantastic. Even if you missed them at the time, you’ve almost certainly gotten the gist of their flow. Thousands of games nicked Arkham’s combat flow in the last ten years, trading thugs for orcs or robots or what have you. Bouncing between foes, biffing them in the nogging before dodging and countering highly-telegraphed special attacks. You’ve been Batman, even if you’ve never been Batman…. Read full this story
- 'Game of Thrones' back at Emmys for duel with 'Handmaid's Tale'
- Lotte Duty Free opens second outlet in Vietnam
- Tea firm 'not guilty' of using old flavours
- Vietnamese mobile game a hit in Korea, China app stores
- Vietnamese mobile game a hit in Korea, China
- Lotte opens third duty free store in Vietnam
- The curious case of mini marts and convenience stores in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Lotte opens duty-free store at Noi Bai int’l airport
- Vietnam can lead Southeast Asia in mobile games: Google
- Retail stores lose out to convenience stores
Batman is free in both Lego and Arkham flavours on the Epic Games Store have 299 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.