Why spend money buying pre-made courgetti (that’s courgette spaghetti for those not in the know) when you can easily make your own at home? A great and healthy alternative to pasta, courgetti has taken the culinary world by storm in recent years. Invest in a spiralizer and you can make it yourself, and there’s lots of other veg you can use in it too. Have fun turning carrots, broccoli, butternut squash, sweet potato and cucumbers into noodles so you easily hit your five a day. Spiralizers can also make curly fries. Here we’ve rounded up the best spiralizers you can buy right now, which will even get kids excited about veggies. Brieftons 5-blade Spiralizer £20.99 This spiralizer by Brieftons claims to be the best on the market – and customers certainly think so too as it’s scored a very impressive average 4.8 out of 5 star rating on Amazon. With five different blades, it’s also one of the most versatile spiralizers on the market. Turn your veggies into faux noodles in whatever size you like; spiral strands, slices, shreds or chips in no time. It also comes with a flat slicer to make ribbon slices. To get you started straight… Read full this story
- French fry recipes that won't derail your diet this weekend
- Best cast iron pans and casserole dishes for frying, grilling and stewing
- 7 best Chinese cookbooks
- Brentford's best kept secret The Clubhouse is worth tracking down
- The best new cookbooks for autumn
- 9 of the best artisan ketchups and sauces
- What is a spiralizer, what are the best recipes and where can I buy one?
- Save cash and still have a sparkling bash with all the best tips from Mrs Crunch
- The How, What and Why of Spiraling Borrowing Costs for Aussie Banks
- World's Best-Run Pension Funds Say It's Time to Start Worrying
Make your own courgetti or curly fries! The best spiralizers to buy in 2019 have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.