She was recently hit with fears that she’d be unable to walk at her sister’s wedding in the Lake District after she burnt her foot on a shisha pipe. But Helen Flanagan, 29, showed she’d bounced back to full strength on Monday night, when she stepped out in breathtaking style for the Pride of Britain Awards. The former Coronation Street star wowed as she took to the red carpet at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel in a glittering black embellished dress. Breathtaking style: Helen Flanagan stepped out in breathtaking style for the Pride of Britain Awards, held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Monday night The sleeveless number, which featured a sweetheart neckline and sheer overlay, was teamed with a pair of sparkling open-toe heels emblazoned with the word ‘OKURRR’. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Coronation Street’s Brooke Vincent gives birth to her first… Ryan Thomas is left devastated after missing daughter… Strictly’s Shirley Ballas cuts a glum figure while walking… Coronation Street’s Katie McGlynn reveals she gained a stone… Share this article Share Toting a small clutch bag, she wore her long raven tresses in wet-look curls, while she sported a rich palette of makeup that included bold eyeliner. More… Read full this story
- Nushrat Bharucha And Amruta Khanvilkar Look Red Carpet-Ready In Their Black Slit Gown, Who Slayed Better?
- Carey Mulligan and Colman Domingo lead Oscars 2021 red carpet arrivals
- Red Carpet Makes a Comeback at History-Making Oscars
- Oscars Brings Back The Red Carpet In Person – Photo Gallery
- Oscars 2021: How to watch, which celebs will be there, who's up for what - everything you need to know about the Academy Awards
- Minari star Steven Yeun oozes sophistication in dapper tuxedo as he leads his stylish costars at the 2021 Academy Awards
- BAFTA 2021 Film Awards: Renée Zellweger turns heads in a sculpted pewter coloured dress as she poses ahead of the ceremony in LA
- Amanda Holden commands attention in a cream and grey shirt dress as she makes another chic departure from Heart FM
- Best Beauty Moments From 66th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021
- Coronation Street star Dolly-Rose Campbell's glamorous looks and personal life
Pride of Britain Awards: Actress Helen Flanagan exudes glamour in a glittering black dress as she hits the star-studded red carpet in style have 351 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.