The new Jack Reacher novel, Blue Moon, was out on its creator, Lee Child’s 65th birthday on October 29. The novel, the 24th in the popular series features the nomadic former military policeman doing his usual stuff — helping the needy, bashing up the bad guys and also taking time out to be a roadie for a band. On phone from his home in Wyoming, Child talks of the upcoming show on Amazon, Reacher’s age and reading habits among other things.Excerpts:-How comfortable are you around technology?I use a little bit. I am usually very far behind the curve. I am not a natural gadget user. I prefer DVD to streaming. I am a little bit old fashioned.Talking of streaming, could tell us about the Jack Reacher reboot?We did the movie deal almost 15 years ago and at that time, movies were the only place to go. I liked the two movies that we did. I personally like Tom Cruise very much. The readers, however, never accepted him as Reacher; they thought he was wrong physically. And media has gone to the point where now we have streaming television, where you can have eight or 12 hours to tell a story…. Read full this story
- Footage from '50,000' home cameras hacked and sold on porn sites
- New movies to stream this week: 'The Princess,' 'Day Shift' and more
- He’s a top-ranked basketball prodigy. But should an 8-year-old be ranked at all?
- LIVE: Prime Day TV deals -- cheapest OLED, QLED and 4K TVs | Digital Trends
- Editor Daily Rundown: Abortion Protests Heating Up
- Harvey Weinstein’s Youngest Accuser Speaks Out
- Tata Punch Reaches 1 Lakh Sales Milestone - New Benchmark Set
- Scottish election 2021: SNP pledges 'wraparound' childcare for families
- AtGames Legends virtual pinball review: The better prebuilt choice… mostly
The streaming platform is a more natural home for 'Jack Reacher': Lee Child have 295 words, post on www.thehindu.com at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.