By Gayle Thompson – November 25, 2019 06:29 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Long before Dolly Parton met and fell in love with her now-husband, Carl Dean, she had her eyes on another man! The Tennessee native recently revealed her first crush was Johnny Cash, who opened her eyes to a whole new world, at least when it came to feeling attracted to someone else. For Parton, her attraction to Cash came at a time when she also discovered her love of the Grand Ole Opry, where she has been a member for more than 50 years. “I became a member 50 years ago,” Parton revealed on Late Night with Seth Meyers. “That was my dream to be a member, but I’ve been actually doing the Opry for 60 years. I was on when I was 13. It was amazing, because my uncle Bill Owens used to take me back and forth to Nashville. That was when Johnny Cash was first on the scene. “He was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen, I was 13 years old,” she continued. “I was looking at him and I was feeling all these things that you feel. That’s the first time I… Read full this story
- Dolly Parton perfectly cut out to help small town's vaccine push
- David Ferguson, Friend to John Prine and Johnny Cash, Is the Keeper of Nashville Secrets
- Dolly Parton reveals she has 'a few' secret tattoos that cover up scars on her body
- Elvis Presley ‘alive’: Home Alone cinematographer says King 'WAS probably' in the film
- Johnny Depp libel trial day 3: Actor denies grabbing Amber Heard by throat during ‘three-day ordeal’
- Nelly says new 'Heartland' album is a love letter to country music's 'last frontier'
- Jeep Bought His Awesome 1963 Gladiator And Then Crushed It For A TV Commercial. Here's His Story
- Hope, Relief and Anger at the End of the Longest War: What Afghanistan Vets and Gold Star Families Have to Say
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Stocks
- As Taliban Crush Dissent, New Leaders Face Cascading Challenges
Dolly Parton Says Johnny Cash was Her First Crush: 'The Sexiest Thing I'd Ever Seen' have 325 words, post on popculture.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.