(CNN)Given the history of motor racing stretches back to the 1890s, finding any new ‘firsts’ in the sport is rare. But Formula E has made its name by breaking the mold. Approaching the opening race of its sixth season — a double header Ad Diriyah ePrix on November 22 and 23 — racing fans can look forward to something never previously seen before in motorsport: Germany’s ‘Big Four’ competing against each other. For the first time ever, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW and Audi will have cars racing in the same single-seater championship. Mercedes and Porsche will be making their Formula E debuts in the 2019-20 season, while BMW enters its second season as a full manufacturer after partnering with Andretti in 2018-19. Read More Audi is one of just five teams on the expanded grid of 12 to have been in the championship since its inaugural season, which could be a crucial factor in its battle against the other German manufacturers. “It’s going to be very exciting to see, because obviously these four are going to be trying to show the other who’s boss,” Nicki Shields told CNN ahead of the return of Supercharged. “So to have those big four competing… Read full this story
- Algorithms for Big Data: Optimizing Daily, Routine Processing
- OPINION Big Music Sues Schoolgirl, Mainstream Media Doesn't Care
- Motorsport 101: Everything you need to know, from F1 to NASCAR
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners up with Venturi to nab last spot in Formula E
- Forza Motorsport 7
- New Forza Motorsport 6 Cars Announced; Achievements Revealed
- Germany’s iconic (and deadly) Nurburgring racetrack can be yours for $165 million. Any takers?
- In-Depth look at how Nioh Diverges from the Souls Formula
- Forza Motorsport 6 Full Achievement List Leaked, It’s a Long Road
- Forza Motorsport 5 Getting a Luscious Limited Edition
Formula E: Germany's 'Big Four' compete for the first time in motorsport history have 287 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.