The full shape of Roger Penske’s purchase of INDYCAR and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway won’t be seen for months. The final purchase from the Hulman George Family won’t be completed for the next 30 to 60 days while it gets reviewed by lawyers and approved by the government. Beyond that, however, the future for both INDYCAR and IMS got a lot brighter. Already on the upswing since the 100th Indianapolis 500 in 2016 revived interest in the series, and a new television package with NBC and sponsorship with NTT went into effect in 2019, the series is now under control of one of the most successful businessmen in the world. Penske epitomizes excellence from the boardroom to the racetrack. The Penske Corporation has revived businesses such as Detroit Diesel and is in charge of some of the most successful automotive dealerships in the country. But it’s Team Penske and its 53 years of success that have made Roger Penske a legend. He has a record 18 Indianapolis 500 wins and 16 IndyCar “National Championships.” In all forms of racing, Team Penske has more than 545 victories and championships ranging from sports cars to two NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series titles…. Read full this story
- View: Impact of climate change needs to be illustrated as potential risks & returns
- Long Beach IndyCar: Newgarden takes pole, title rivals falter
- Alex Palou claims first career IndyCar pole in Portland GP - NBC Sports
- Pato O'Ward Is Hungrier Than Ever For That IndyCar Title
- IndyCar reveals 2022 schedule, with season starting February
- IndyCar Laguna Seca pole goes to Colton Herta again - NBC Sports
- How To Become An Impact Leader
- Holidays: Brexit perks unveiled as duty-free alcohol allowance 'significantly increased'
- Apple must allow other forms of in-app purchase, rules judge in Epic v. Apple
- Scott McLaughlin learns America: how Supercar superstar deals with Indycar speed and distance
How significant is the impact of Penske’s purchase of INDYCAR, IMS? have 296 words, post on motorsports.nbcsports.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.