SimpliSafe’s whole-home security systems are among our favorites. SimpliSafe offers an in-depth menu of system configurations for different size homes and apartments at attractive prices for comprehensive home protection. To make the deal even sweeter, SimpliSafe knocked 50% off the prices sitewide in a sale the precedes Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This sale ends soon, so don’t delay. SimpliSafe has been in the home protection industry for more than a decade and has a full complement of sensors, with everything from window alerts, security cameras, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide sensors, and water leak sensors. SimpliSafe systems do not require phone lines because they have a built-in cellular connection backed by Wi-Fi. All systems can be set up to protect your home with or without a professional monitoring service. If you do choose 24/7 monitoring at $15 per month, there is no contract. We’ve found the pre-configured best deals with SimpliSafe’s Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales event, but you can also build your own SimpliSafe system and still get 50% off. Whether you’re beefing up your existing smart home network with a 24/7 alarm system or taking your first step with home protection, these five deals can help you… Read full this story
- The Best Home Security Systems | Digital Trends
- Smart home products for the hearing impaired | Digital Trends
- Best Home Security Systems for 2022
- The best cheap smart home devices and gadget deals for June 2022
- Smart homes make life easier, but are they keeping you safe?
- How much does it cost to install security cameras? | Digital Trends
- Best smart thermostat 2022: ranking the top smart thermostats and heating controls we’ve tested
- Black Lightning Said 'Gay Rights'
- I switched to T-Mobile Home Internet to get away from my local ISP
- Black Panther 2 Is Back on Track, With a Few New Wrinkles
SimpliSafe knocks 50% off all smart home security alarm systems for Black Friday have 295 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 29, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.