At the event, held by the NA Committee for Culture, Education, Youth, Adolescents and Children on the occasion of the 37th anniversary of the Vietnamese Teachers' Day (November 20), the top legislator extended best wishes to the lawmakers, and said that Vietnam has attained robust education achievements in the past years when implementing the education development strategy for 2011-2020. Particularly, the adoption of the revised Law on Education and a law on amendments and supplements to a number of articles of the Law on Higher Education has created legal basis to comprehensively renew the education and training, making contributions to the national development cause, she stressed. Besides, due attention has been paid to improving capacity of human resources in the education sector while education quality has been improved significantly. As they are only initial results in the education renovation process, NA Chairwoman Ngan expressed her hope that Vietnamese teachers will make more efforts to develop the national education, making it on par with the advanced education in the region and the world while serving the nation's sustainable development in new stage. The meeting was also attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, head of the Party Central Committee's Mass Mobilization… Read full this story
- Top legislator values water academy’s contributions to agricultural development
- Teacher unions see momentum build with West Virginia strike
- Does India really need a New Education Policy to achieve educational equity?
- Teachers Ask SCOTUS to Review Law Allowing Union to Condition Say in Workplace Rights on Membership
- #RedforEd Arizona Teachers to Protest Trump Adminstration Education Policy at ALEC Meeting
- The Nigeria education system: Th trigger and the catch!
- #RedforEd Goes International: Teachers Strike in Ontario, Canada
- Transcript: David Rubenstein on "Face the Nation", December 1, 2019
- Why do teachers leave?
- ‘Working-class children get less of everything in education - including respect’
Top legislator hails teachers’ contributions to national education development have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 6, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.