close Video Tucker: Media pushed Democrats toward impeachment Media pundits cry for impeachment as Nancy Pelosi pushed to avoid it. The Democrats have been talking about impeachment since the very day that President Trump was inaugurated. But until recently, no one here in Washington took that idea very seriously. Maxine Waters would rant about a trial. Then Pilates moms in Santa Monica would fantasize on Twitter about removing Trump by force. But the adults in the party — Nancy Pelosi, for example, the House Speaker — opposed impeachment on the grounds that it was bad politics, and might boomerang on them. HOUSE DEM NOW SEES NO ‘VALUE’ IN IMPEACHMENT, AS POLLS SHOW FALLING SUPPORT AMONG INDEPENDENTS And then in what seemed like a day, everything changed completely. Suddenly, we had impeachment hearings playing out live in TV. Nobody explained why. Looking back, what exactly happened? Well, part of the answer is the Democrats were simply responding to their own cheerleaders on cable news. Lawrence O’Donnell, host of “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell” on MSNBC: If precedent means anything in the Trump era, Donald Trump will be, must be impeached. Chris Matthews, host of “Hardball with Chris Matthews” on MSNBC: But… Read full this story
- Report: Adam Schiff Eyes House Leadership Position After Pushing Russia Hoax
- Tucker Carlson slammed over "homophobic" new name for Monkeypox: "Cruel"
- Tucker Carlson's missing Hunter Biden documents claim prompts disbelief
- Tucker Carlson's claim of missing Hunter Biden documents sparks flurry of jokes at Fox News host
- Adam Schiff Fundraises off His Bar Mitzvah Photo
- Murdoch Minion Tucker Carlson Is Worried About ‘Foreign-Born Billionaires’
- Tucker Carlson: The most dishonest people are yelling loudest for a war with Russia
- Tucker Carlson: Bannon found guilty of a crime Democrats are never convicted of
- WATCH: Lee Zeldin Slams Adam Schiff For ‘Sick’ Speech: ‘Really Disgusting Rhetoric’ | The Daily Wire
- Tucker Carlson: The party of diversity is led by people who strongly prefer all White neighborhoods
Tucker Carlson: Democrats have lost the Trump impeachment war. Even Adam Schiff knows it have 319 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.