Sen. Chris MurphyChristopher (Chris) Scott MurphyOvernight Defense: Trump clashes with Macron at NATO summit | House impeachment report says Trump abused power | Top Dem scolds military leaders on Trump intervention in war crimes cases Trump administration releases 5M in military aid for Lebanon after months-long delay Senate Democrats ask Pompeo to recuse himself from Ukraine matters MORE (D-Conn.) on Friday said that he has spoken with a “handful” of Republican colleagues who would consider voting to remove President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrumps light 97th annual National Christmas Tree Trump to hold campaign rally in Michigan ‘Don’t mess with Mama’: Pelosi’s daughter tweets support following press conference comments MORE after House Speaker Nancy PelosiNancy Pelosi ‘Don’t mess with Mama’: Pelosi’s daughter tweets support following press conference comments Bloomberg: Trump should be impeached On The Money: Congress races to beat deadline on shutdown | Trump asks Supreme Court to shield financial records from House Democrats | House passes bill to explicitly ban insider trading MORE (D-Calif.) said the House will move to impeach him. Asked during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” whether he has spoken with “a single GOP colleague in the Senate who’s even considering voting for impeachment,” Murphy answered affirmatively.ADVERTISEMENT”Yes,” he said,… Read full this story
- Trump Has A Personality Disorder, Doctor And Ex-Senator Says
- House PASSES coronavirus bill by 363-40 in 1am vote as Trump and Pelosi back deal for paid sick leave, FREE testing and help for jobless after President declared an emergency and 'prayer day'
- End of impeachment trial to leave deep scars in Senate
- Top GOP post on Oversight draws stiff competition
- Donald Trump launches furious all-capitals tweet calling impeachment 'AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA' after Nancy Pelosi opened full House debate before vote tonight saying president had given Democrats 'no choice' but to put him on trial
- As Biden surges, GOP Ukraine probe moves to the forefront
- The Appeasement of Donald Trump
- Trump, GOP seek way forward on coronavirus
- Congress pours cold water on Trump's payroll tax cut
- Trump, privacy hawks upend surveillance brawl
Dem senator says he knows 'handful' of GOP colleagues considering vote to remove Trump have 334 words, post on thehill.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.