The market has had a spectacular run in the last three months, especially after the government announced several measures, including a cut in the corporate tax rate, to boost a slowing economy.Benchmark indices rallied more than 9 percent and the BSE Small-Midcap indices gained 7-11 percent in the last three months. Frontline indices jumped 13 percent since September 20, when the corporate tax rate cut was announced.The market has seen some correction after the Nifty hit a record high of 12,132 towards the end of November.Close India’s economy grew at 4.5 percent in the July-September quarter (lower from 5 percent in Q1FY20) following which experts lowered their growth forecast for the full year to below 5 percent, causing selling pressure in the market. related news 5 NBFC stocks brokerages recommend for your basket as the sector looks for turnaround Top buy and sell ideas by Ashwani Gujral, Prakash Gaba, Mitesh Thakkar for short term Hot Stocks: Consolidation likely but 11,900 likely to act as crucial support for Nifty In its policy meeting on December 5, the Reserve Bank of India lowered its FY20 growth forecast to 5 percent from 6.1 percent, as various high-frequency indicators pointed to weak domestic and… Read full this story
- Rahul Shah on 6 specialty chemicals and FMCG stocks to bet on
- Anil Kumar Goel, LIC reap golden harvest in sugar stocks; but D-Street cagey
- Q1 earnings, IPO listing among key factors that will guide markets this week
- Mega deal wins? Margin squeeze? What to expect in Q4 IT earnings
- Landlords lift FTSE to best session in more than two months
- How long can FOMO, TINA, BTD help sustain D-Street’s ‘see no evil’ stance?
- Heads up! Mid and small-cap indices are approaching overbought zone: Aditya Agarwala of YES SECURITIES
- D-Street Talk: Mcap might have hit $3 trn but Zerodha’s Nikhil Kamath remain 60% hedged; here’s why
- A close above 15900 would take Nifty50 towards 16150-16200: Anu Jain of IIFL Wealth
- FTSE recovers on freedom day confirmation
Experts cautious on market after 3-month rally, but are bullish on these 8 stocks have 314 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.