Rated as one of the finest batsmen ever to grace the 22-yard-strip – Rahul Dravid was a pure delight for every cricket connoisseur who enjoyed his ‘copybook’ style of batting irrespective of the format he is playing in. Even the world’s best bowlers feared bowling to a batsman of Dravid’s class who not only looked determined or oozed elegance but also has an indomitable will to thwart all their efforts. Following his legendary father’s footsteps, 14-year-old Samit made the experts sit and take notice of his skill when he smashed a double hundred in Under-14 state-level match. Samit played a brilliant knock of 201 during a match between Vice-President’s XI and Dharwad Zone in an inter-zonal tournament. His 256-ball innings was laced with 22 fours. Continuing his glorious batting form in the second innings, Samit played another important knock of unbeaten 94. He also contributed with the ball and scalped three crucial wickets to put his team in a strong position. The match ended in a draw. In the past as well, Samit has made headlines for posting significant scores in school level cricket. He had scored a 150 for Mally Aditi International School in Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA)… Read full this story
- Watch: Robbie Savage's son scores smashing strike for Manchester United in SuperCupNI success
- Island squads gearing up for inter-county tournaments
- Alex Bailey smashes double century in Endon's NSSCL Division Three win
- The 12th Lez Rogers Memorial Doubles event is a success
- Who is Matias Vecino? Uruguay World Cup star and former Tottenham target playing for Inter Milan
- Netballers are double Welsh champions!
- Hassell preparing for her 60th Framlingham Tennis Tournament
- Double joy for family at busy Ballymena Show
- WATCH: Double Shetland victory in senior netball inter-county 2018
- What is double jeopardy, what does the law mean in the UK and how did Stephen Lawrence’s murder influence change?
Rahul Dravid's Son Samit Smashes Double Hundred in Under-14 Inter-Zonal Tournament have 315 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.