League of Legends developer Riot Games will expand the universe of its massively popular online battle arena game with the help of other developers, through its newly launched publishing label Riot Forge. Greg Street, Riot Games’ vice president of IP and entertainment, shared his excitement about Riot Forge through Twitter. I have been fortunate to be a part of some truly amazing game franchises, but I joined them all after they launched. Riot Forge is something I am proud to have helped create. We are now an indie game publisher! The story-based games you want in the League universe are coming! — Greg Street (@Ghostcrawler) December 5, 2019 Riot Forge will create partnerships with smaller studios to developer more League of Legends games, with multiple titles already in development. The publishing arm will provide support to its studio partners, including localization, voiceovers, research, and marketing, as they work on expanding the lore-heavy universe of the popular multiplayer game. “One of the key elements we often look for is the studio having previously shipped a great game or games,” Riot Forge head Leanne Loombe told The Verge regarding the publishing arm’s search for potential partners. She added that there is no… Read full this story
- Video Game Legends - The History of Zelda's Link
- One Man's Computer Gaming Odyssey
- League Of Legends
- How to Pick the Right College and Win the Ivy League Admissions Game
- Is Bigger Always Better in Video Games?
- Making Computer Games is Fun and Easy
- This Game Doesn't Suck - Don't Get Discouraged With Guitar Hero
- The Top 5 Best Selling Nintendo Wii Games For October 2008
- North America Release of Suikoden Tierkreis Game Preview
- Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii - Get the Thrilling Experience of High-Tech Gaming
Riot Games to expand League of Legends universe with help of other developers have 281 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.