Widely considered one of the best first programming languages to learn, Python is an efficient and effective way of learning the ropes. The Complete Python Certification Bootcamp bundle will guide you to mastery of Python in an enjoyable and engaging fashion. Take advantage of this limited-time deal and get 98% off this 12-course, 85-hour bundle will teach you how to build programs, analyze data and more. Python programmers are in constant demand and there’s also a huge community around the world, making it even friendlier to learn and share code. Python is used in tier 1 tech companies like Google, NASA, Dropbox, Spotify, Qualcomm, Netflix, and many others. With this bundle you’ll learn the full extent of Python’s power from basics and best practices to more complex areas like vulnerability analysis, scraping data, text processing, data wrangling and visualization. One of the included courses will be dedicated to building 10 real-world applications, so you can learn by doing. A few examples of this include a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a map generator and an interactive web-based financial chart. You’ll also get a walk through the essentials for using Python, Keras and TensorFlow machine learning tools. The Complete… Read full this story
- Software vendors must learn from Web 2.0
- FCC: AT&T, Verizon mobile programs violate open web rules
- Humble Bundle's New Book Collection Helps You Start Coding With Python
- Will a "Programming Boot Camp" Help Me Get a Coding Job?
- Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
- How to get the Windows 98 experience on today's PCs
- Invent With Python Is a Treasure Trove of Ebooks for Aspiring Coders
- Keep This Python Cheat Sheet on Hand When Learning to Code
- Snag Three Free Programming Guides for HTML, Python, and Java for Your Kindle Right Now
- The Top Programming Languages, Ranked by Job Demand, Popularity, More
The most complete Python programming learning bundle on the web is 98% off have 314 words, post on www.techspot.com at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.