Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan, two known beefers of the 2010s. Photo-Illustration: Illustration by Ari Liloan, Photo by ABC Ten years is ample time for people to fight with each other. Hot people! Famous people! Problematic people! It’s also ample time for you to have forgotten that these people fought with each other and that it was fun for us, plebeians with no real stake in the fight, to watch from the wings. The artist and beauty-product peddler versus the tech CEO. The figure skater versus the figure skater. Kim Kardashian versus, well, a lot of people. Here are ten of our favorite feuds from the last decade. Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell Photo: Getty Images Their beef: This feud technically started in 2006, but it only accelerated in the 2010s. Much of it went down on Twitter, where Donald Trump’s list of insults included pitying the parents of Rosie O’Donnell’s then-fiancée, Michelle Rounds, who “are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with Rosie,” coming after Cher for calling out Mitt Romney and declaring her a “like Rosie total loser,” and calling O’Donnell “crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb.” In 2014, Megyn Kelly, while moderating a Republican-primary debate, asked… Read full this story
- March Madness-You Can Bet on It
- Mad About You (DVD) Review
- Mad About You (Season 2) DVD Review
- March Madness Betting Tips
- Doc's 2006 March Madness Preview: Oakland Region
- March MILF Madness! Who Will Win the National MILF Championship?
- Mad Cow, Avian Flu: Cure & Prevention
- Moon Over Madness
- March Madness Sleeper Teams To Watch!
- An Agora Times report on the Indian Insurance Industry 2010
Who’s Still Mad at Each Other? 10 Feuds From the 2010s have 264 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 27, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.