Exclusive: In a sneak peek from the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover, Superman and Lois can’t get their baby to stop crying, so a helpful Legend steps in and saves the day. By 09 Dec, 2019 8:18 PM Tags TV Exclusives Arrow The Flash Supergirl Entertainment Even super babies have trouble staying quiet during important meetings. E! News has a first look at what we might actually call our favorite scene in tonight’s episode of Crisis on Infinite Earths, where the Monitor ( LaMonica Garrett ) is holding an important meeting of the heroes, who are all mourning the loss of Oliver Queen after his death in part one…only the speech keeps getting interrupted by the cries of baby Jonathan, the son of Clark Kent/Kal El/Superman ( Tyler Hoechlin ) and Lois Lane ( Bitsie Tulloch ). It brings a bit of levity to what was a very somber moment as the baby gets passed along the line until he lands in some rather surprising hands and actually seems content to stay there. You can bet that his new babysitter will have a very good time entertaining both Baby Jonathan and us all episode long. photos Crisis on Infinite Earths: Fun… Read full this story
- Who is President Superman of the DC Universe?
- DC Infinite Frontier #1 is the start of "a character-focused event for the future of the DCU"
- Most dangerous DC Universe villains
- Xbox Game Pass games list: June games plus every game currently available for Xbox consoles
- The Best Xbox 360 Games of All Time | Digital Trends
- Xbox Game Pass deals, plus every available Xbox console and PC game in May 2021
- E3 2019 Games List | Confirmed Titles, Predictions, Rumors, and More | Digital Trends
- The Best Video Game Soundtracks of All Time | Digital Trends
- Kevin Durant and (Possibly) the Greatest Basketball Team of All Time
- The Rise and Fall of the Eco-Radical Underground
You'll Never Guess Which Hero Can Get Superman's Baby to Stop Crying in Crisis on Infinite Earths - E! Online have 302 words, post on www.eonline.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.