2019 will go into the books as a bad year for data privacy, as sensitive personal details of many millions of users were leaked, breached, or left wide open by the Silicon Valley Masters of the Universe. Breitbart News has collected some of the biggest data breaches of the year.2019 was the year when user data privacy became a more closely watched issue by members of the public; following some high profile data breaches in 2018 such as the Facebook Cambridge Analytica scandal and the Equifax data breach of 2017, people began to keep a closer eye on their personal data and who was accessing it. Even as scrutiny increased, massive data breaches from the richest and most powerful companies in Silicon Valley continued unabated. Breitbart News has compiled a list of some of the biggest data breaches of 2019: 1: Capital One breach puts 100+ million at risk In July of 2019, Breitbart News reported that a 33-year-old transgender woman who worked as a software engineer in Seattle was arrested in relation to a massive data breach which put over 100 million Capital One credit card applicants at risk. Paige A. Thompson allegedly accessed information from the Capital One bank… Read full this story
- 2017 NFL Draft: Matt LaPan’s New Year’s Big Board
- Ultra-Green Underground Data Center Will Heat Helsinki
- Leaks Reveal Extent of Google City-Planning Subsidiary’s Data Collection Ambitions
- Virginia Tech's bounce back win means series with UVA is on the line Sunday
- Armagh ace Andrew Murnin steps into breach to claim star status
- McKinley Tech’s Woody Newton is emerging as versatile Division I prospect
- NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others
- At Blizzcon 2019, Blizzard apologizes for poor handling of Hearthstone's Hong Kong protesters
- Investors: AT&T and Verizon must say how much customer data goes to NSA
- Does the Big 12 have an NFL combine problem?
2019: The Year of Massive Big Tech Data Breaches have 300 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 1, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.