Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning to communicate privately via WhatsApp during today’s unprecedented summit, it has been claimed. Harry, 35, will join the Queen, 93, Prince Charles, 71, and Prince William, 37, for crunch talks about his future in a matter of hours at Sandringham. Meghan, 38, who reportedly flew to Canada a few days ago, is said to hope to take part in the meeting via a conference call. And it is claimed the former actress will use the popular phone messaging app to exchange strategies with her husband. A royal source claimed to The Sun: “They want to be able to chat one-to-one as the main players delve into the nitty-gritty of their breakaway.” The extraordinary negotiations come after the couple announced they would be ‘stepping back’ as senior royals and plan to become financially independant. Kensington Palace did not wish to comment. Meanwhile, the Queen is to chair today’s crisis talks as she joins her family to thrash out a plan for Harry and Meghan. The historic meeting at her private estate will be the first time Harry has met with his grandmother, the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge since the issue engulfed… Read full this story
- Reason Why Meghan Markle Didn't Stand With the Queen, Kate & Camilla at Remembrance Service Revealed
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Reunite With Prince William, Kate Middleton for First Public Outing Since July
- See inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding venue
- Prince Harry says Princess Diana and Meghan Markle would have been 'thick as thieves'
- Inside Meghan Markle and Harry's new home at Frogmore House - the secret royal retreat
- Meghan Markle curtsies to Queen of Tonga as she and Harry bid farewell before returning to Sydney
- The Queen's very generous wedding gift to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Photo Seemingly Missing From Buckingham Palace Table
- Royal baby first picture: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal son to the world
- Is Meghan Markle a princess and what’s the difference between a princess and duchess?
Harry and Meghan Markle's 'private WhatsApp plan' during crunch talks with Queen have 330 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.