In 2017 Team Ninja surprised everyone with Nioh, a punishing action game with an intriguing story set in Sengoku-era Japan. A critical darling, it proved successful enough for Team Ninja to develop a follow-up. Nioh 2 releases March 13 on PS4 and in November on PC. Multiple editions of Nioh 2 are available to pre-order now.Though we thoroughly recommend playing the original–GameSpot awarded it a 9/10 in our Nioh review–you will be able to enjoy Nioh 2 without any previous knowledge of the first game’s events. Set in 1555, Nioh 2 is technically a prequel and stars a nameless mercenary who happens to be part human, part yokai, which are supernatural creatures found in Japanese folklore.From what we know so far, the story sees the protagonist square off against yokai during a critical juncture in a widespread conflict across Japan. We know Nioh 2 will use real historical figures throughout the adventure. Even the protagonist appears to be connected to historical figures, as it’s said that the part human side will be Toyotomi Hideyoshi, a samurai and ruler who is known for bringing the Sengoku period to a close. This fact is quite fascinating considering you’ll actually get to create… Read full this story
- 'The Medium' Release Date Time: When You Can Play Latest Horror Game
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition pre-order: get the best price and some extra swag
- Where's the cheapest place to pre-order Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
- Pre-order Monster Hunter Rise and get the best deal on the game or Switch bundle
- 'Apex Legends' Switch Release Date Incoming As Nintendo Japan Ads Surface
- Little Nightmares 2 Preorder Guide: Release Date, Price, And What Comes With Each Edition
- MLB The Show 21 Preorders: Release Date, Jackie Robinson Edition, Bonuses, And More
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Up For Preorder: Release Date, Bonuses, Amiibo, And More
- Little Nightmares 2 Preorder Guide: Release Date, Discounts, And What Comes In Each Edition
- Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster PS4 release date set for May
Nioh 2, Release Date, Pre-Order Bonuses And Special Edition (PS4) have 319 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.