SIMON Cowell has lost a staggering four inches off his waist following his recent health kick. The X Factor boss, 60, showed off his trim figure during his annual festive trip to Barbados where he was joined by girlfriend Lauren Silverman, 42, and son Eric, five. And he admits he’s astonished by how good he looks, especially as he’s still been able to drink his favourite alcoholic beverage – Corona Premium Light. In an exclusive chat, Simon said: “The most dramatic period was the first month where most of the weight comes off and you look at yourself and think ‘wow’. “I used to be 36 inch waist and now I’ve lost four inches. I’m really happy now. “You can drink this light beer but you’ve got to be sensible about quantities. I have loads more energy and feel great.”Simon achieved his weight loss by reducing his meat intake and cutting out all sugar. He overhauled his diet after suffering a fall on his stairs inside his London home October 2017. Simon blamed his injuries on his unhealthy lifestyle where he “lived like a vampire” staying awake till 8am every morning. On his new diet, he explains: “All I do… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell, 61, displays his 20lbs weight loss in a black jacket as he steps out for a stroll in London after returning to the UK for the first time since breaking his back
- Simon Cowell looks thinner than ever as he recuperates from horror accident
- 'I had to have brain scans': Max George reveals he was hospitalised due to severe depression after The Wanted broke up as he he admits 'I wrecked myself for quite a long time'
- Son who lost his mother, 48, with rheumatoid arthritis to Covid after the virus 'ravaged' her body and caused multi-organ failure reveals he recorded songs so she could 'hear his voice' while sedated in her final days
- Brian McFadden's fiancée Danielle Parkinson reveals they're expecting a baby GIRL as she shares their fertility struggles and admits 'it's a shock when you get told that part of your life isn't going to happen'
- Britain's Got Talent fans celebrate Ant McPartlin 'looking happy and healthy' as he reunites with Dec Donnelly on TV for the first time after his drink-drive arrest
- Boss of 192-year old luxury English shoemakers Tricker's says Brexit red tape will cost firm an extra £100,000 a year on exports to Europe
- I'm a Celebrity host Chris Brown stirs Paulini Curuenavuli by mentioning Idol judge Ian 'Dicko' Dickson - nearly 14 years after he made those scathing 'gold dress' comments
- New York Times journalist quits over claims he is a 'predator and a dangerous threat to colleagues' - as his collaborator on discredited 'Caliphate' podcast is moved from terror beat
- Tess Daly and Vernon Kay's kitchen secrets: Strictly star reveals family menu
Simon Cowell reveals he’s thinner than ever after quitting red meat – but still drinks his favourite beer have 465 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 2, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.