In context: The US has long insisted that Huawei has backdoor access to the mobile-phone networks it helps build around the world. Now, national security officials say they have evidence of this and provided details to the UK and Germany. “We have evidence that Huawei has the capability secretly to access sensitive and personal information in systems it maintains and sells around the world,” US National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien told the Wall Street Journal. Back in May last year, President Trump, citing a threat to national security, added Huawei to an entity list that effectively banned US companies from doing business with the firm. But the spying claims have gone back years, with officials claiming they’ve been aware of Huawei’s backdoor access “since observing it in 2009 in early 4G equipment.” The US has said it doesn’t need to show proof that Huawei can access the networks, and it still isn’t revealing the evidence, though it has been shared with other countries. “The US kept the intelligence highly classified until late last year, when American officials provided details to allies including the UK and Germany, according to officials from the three countries,” writes the Journal. It’s noted that manufacturers… Read full this story
- Christmas Offers From Mobile Networks - Amazing and Fascinating
- Mobile Network Affordability - Staying Connected, But Within Your Budget!
- So Now That I Know What to Say When I "Do Business Networking," Where Do I Go?
- Mobile Spy Secret Search
- Virgin Network - Providing Excellence in Various Ways
- Latest Motorola Mobile Phones Deals - Fascinating and Beneficial
- Contract Mobile Phones Giving More Than You Can Handle!
- The Best Mobile Phone Deals - How Are They Sought Out?
- Virgin Network - Great Connectivity and Value
- Buzzirk Mobile Zero1 Review - It's Time For the Truth
US says it has evidence that Huawei can spy on mobile networks have 310 words, post on www.techspot.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.